Customized Right Down to the Guest Book

I must first give a huge cyber hug to Mimosa Flower Studio for allowing me to contribute to their jaw-dropping display at The Wedding Co. bridal show. Just as if I were working with any bride, we collaborated on brainstorming. Jennifer Elliotson of Mimosa told me her vision for a guest book for their display and I showed her what was possible in practice. Delightedly, she offered me ideas that I'd not fully considered, and with my experience and excitement I made them a reality. The result? Well, see for yourself! We created an elegant book that echoes the feel and colours of her display. The tangerine Japanese silk-screened paper was a perfect choice. As pretty as it looks closed, once opened there are unexpected delights, such as the co-ordinating grey on the end papers. My favourite touch, however, is the bright orange Japanese tissue dividing the page sections, or signatures. They just make the book "pop." (Click on the "Customize" tab to see for yourself.) Together we took her wedding story and made it a timepiece to treasure. Just think what I can do for your own special event!

Popular Posts