Little treasures

Yesterday I accomplished a liberating feat. I finished a long overdue task that'd been daunting me for MONTHS. I'm so happy to say that over the next few days, some very special and unsuspecting people will open their mailboxes and find some happy mail tucked amongst their bills and bank statements. Hee hee! Some will be in the form of letters that I'd written years ago and recently rediscovered in a forgotten nook. Others contain children's artwork. Another has a Christmas present from '09. And one has a book that I'd read and wanted to pass along to a far-away relative, as the story was set in a city she'd once spent a portion of her life in. In the heart of a bitterly cold winter, there are little treasures awaiting to warm us all. Mine came in the form of sending some love, unbidden, out into the world. Where will you find yours? I can't wait to find out.

Comments

Popular Posts