Good morning, Sunshine!




Here it is, the start to my day. The sunshine casting long shadows on my morning cup. Not a random selection, this cup. In fact, quite a personal journey. I opened the cupboard and surveyed my drinking vessels. "Hmmmmmm," I pondered. Which friend will join me for coffee today? Who will fit in my hands so perfectly this morning. Will it be you, tall, indigo pottery mug? Or maybe you, yellow hot chocolate mug? Ahhhn, of course. I reach into the back and find my lovely namesake. Here is my morning coffee companion for today. Come here, old friend. Let's share a cup of magic, shall we?  So as my other friend, Mr. Moka Pot brews up some wonder, I have a brief moment to plan out this Thursday in my mind. Photo albums are on the slate. And, oh yes, I get to try out that fun, sparkly cotton paper from India today, too. Maybe some map journals. And of course, I have Mozart sheet music to create with, too. Hurry up and brew, Mr. Moka. I've got a fantastic day ahead!

Comments

  1. Hannelore! It's Alex Keady (Komar!) I'm sorry I'm posting this instead of emailing, but it wouldn't let me email you for some reason. I am also using the blogspot domain with a blog for all my family and friends back home > http://lexiekeady.blogspot.com/. I would love to follow your blog, I just don't know how to do it? My mom told me she met you and bought a journal from you! She was really happy with it from what I heard. I really hope you are doing well. We both are doing great out here in Oz, and we were able to use your beautiful guestbook again last weekend for our Aussie celebration! Hope you have a blessed December and hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts